On October 13, 2019 we kicked off a Capital Campaign to renovate the Peel house. The Peel House, was an investment made by those who came before us who had the foresight to see what our ministry could and should be. The investment in the Jewett House in 1958 was the beginning of our church at 1515 N. Cascade Ave. and served as First Lutheran's worship space beginning in 1959. Later, the new Sanctuary took its place, and others were served including our youth ministry and a safe space where community groups could meet and heal.
And do not forget to do good and to share with others, for with such sacrifices God is pleased.
Click here for the renovation prospectus, which will give you the detailed plan of the Rekindle the Gift - Capital Campaign
UPDATE 2022- The Peel House renovation was completed in August 2021 and opened up for ministry. The congregation continues to give to the Rekindle the Gift campaign and the $3,700,000 project is only $400,000 from being completely paid for!